If you are considering a VA Home Loan the fastest and easiest way to find out if you qualify is by connecting to a VA Home Loan Specialist who can help to determine your eligibility, qualification level and let you know what your options are.
It doesn’t cost you anything and there is no obligation.
You May Be Eligible If Any One of the Following are True:
- Served 181 days during peacetime (Active Duty)
- Served 90 days during war time (Active Duty)
- Served 6 years in the Reserves or National Guard
- You are the spouse of a service member who was killed in the line of duty.
Get connected with a VA Loan Specialist who can help you maximize your VA benefits and let you know what you qualify for.
The Federal Housing Administration plays a critical role in the nation’s housing financing system, providing safe, affordable mortgage financing to consumers in all markets during all economic conditions, the National Association of REALTORS® said in testimony today.
Click to read more: REALTOR® Magazine-Daily News-FHA Plays a Critical Role in Home Financing.
Click the link here:Are Dual Agency Realtors Acting Ethically?.
The recent decline in rates is built on the view that the softer economic outlook will keep the Fed from increasing interest rates until at least the 1st Q of 2012. The Fed is unlikely to increase rates with little inflationary fears now, but does that in itself justify present low interest rates? The recent decline is mostly a safety move; with equity markets not advancing, commodity price increases are over for the moment, and borrowing demand very weak. Every technical indicator we use in our near term forecasting is bullish, from a trading perspective we are bullish, from a fundamental longer outlook we are not so optimistic. We expect the end is closing in on these low levels, that said we are not expecting a rapid increase in rates—-a slow grind higher. For now take advantage of the gifts mortgage rates are providing.
It’s still a great time to refinance and the purchase market couldn’t be better for a buyer.
These rates are based on no points, rate and term refinance or a purchase, with qualifying income, loan to value and fico scores. **
FHA 30 Year Fixed 4.50%
FHA 15 Year Fixed 3.875%
30 Year Fixed 4.75%
15 Year Fixed 4.125%
Jumbo 15 year Fixed 4.50%
Jumbo 30 year Fixed 5.125%
Here’s a couple of neat things we can do or do better!
With the current economy and a lot of people struggling, some new products have become available to help these borrowers.
1. FHA loans with FICO scores as low as 540.
2. FHA loans with up to 2 mortgage late payments in last 12 months.
3. Conventional loans 620 minimum fico, 1 mortgage late in last 12 months
4. Conventional loans with only 3% down or 97% LTV, NO monthly mortgage insurance
5. Jumbo Loans In house at great rates (see above)
6. We now have Maine State Housing
7. We now do everything under one roof! Appraisal Ordering, Processing, Title, Underwriting and Closing!
For a FREE evaluation contact me today!